Save 30% with the Federal Income Tax Credit
The Federal Income Tax Credit (ITC) for Renewable Energy expires December 31, 2016.
Search for more incentives to increase your savings!
Federal and State Tax Incentives
The Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency – A comprehensive list of federal and state incentive programs
- Federal Incentive Programs
- California Incentive Programs
- Federal Income Tax Credit – Residential
- Federal Income Tax Credit – Commercial
- Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems
Local Financing and Incentives
- Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP)
- California FIRST Energy Saving Financing
- City of Healdsburg PV Incentive Program